Friday, April 24, 2009

Top 5 Ways to Look Hot

5. Cut out sugar.
4. Cut out sugar.
3. Cut out sugar.
2. Cut out sugar.
1. CUT OUT SUGAR.

This is the hard one for me. I've just created homemade chai and homemade cocoa (spicy Mayan!). Because if I can't get my sugar fix somebody gets hurt. And I know "a little" honey or agave is ok, but I'm honestly trying to cut down to even the smallest amounts of honey/agave and just run with the natural fruit sugar. And cantaloupe is saving my ass right now. Week 2? Almost through it & nobody's dead yet.

5 comments:

  1. To round out the top 10:
    6. Cut out salt.
    7. Cut out salt.
    8. Cut out salt.
    9. Cut out salt.
    10. Cut out salt.

    You're doing great G-unit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Baby! I'm so proud of you and your dedication to this! You are truly rocking it! Keep up the good work and don't be afraid to ask for my help with it!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is incredibly tough at first, but after weening yourself off of sugar, replacing it with honey and fruit, it's pretty surprising how much the sugar cravings take a back seat.

    Keep that strong will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stevia is awesome. Can buy it powdered just like sugar. Been using it for years and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stevia all the way. All natural, no calories, been using it for years and love it.

    ReplyDelete